Internship: PART TIME - Office & IT Assistant Shared Services
Location: New York, NY
Type: Intern, Part-time (M-F; 8:30am-12pm)
Function: Corporate Shared Services
eClerx provides innovative business operations embedding deep domain, new technologies and sophisticated analytics to more than 30+ global Fortune 500 clients, including many of the world's leading financial services firms, online retail and distributors, interactive media, luxury brands and entertainment, high tech and industrial manufacturing, travel and leisure, and software vendors, through operational support, data management and analytics solutions.
Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is India's first and only publicly listed knowledge processing (KPO) company and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx was ranked as one of Forbes Asia's 200 Best Under a Billion List, won Teleos' Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise award in 2015, was ranked #14 out of 2,700+ outsourcing companies globally for customer satisfaction in the 2010 Black Book of Outsourcing survey and ranked "Top Industry Specific Vendors" and "Top KPO Vendors" by Global Services in 2011.
eClerx employs over 8,900 employees across its global delivery centers and offices in Verona, Phuket, Mumbai, Pune and Chandigarh plus global client relationship locations in New York, London, Philadelphia, Silicon Valley, Austin, Dublin, Milan and Singapore.
The following is a list of essential duties with this role:
- Provide IT/Helpdesk Support to New York Office (direct) and other locations (indirectly).
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on users' premises.
- Coordinate major hardware/software problems to Global Support Team for correction.
- Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and testing of user and shared audio-visual hardware in conjunction with remote teams.
- Coordinate with Global Support on system reconfigurations for new and existing users.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Assist with various office administration including but not limited:
- Invoice processing
- Maintaining databases
- Arranging couriers as needed
- Monitor/manage office upkeep & appearance
- Other duties are necessary
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Familiarity with a Microsoft Windows 7 Professional/XP/2003 environment.
- Troubleshooting skills - OS, Outlook, Server, Desktop related issues, FTP, DNS, Active Directory, File Servers File/Folder Permissions
- Network Troubleshooting LAN, WAN, Switches, Connectivity
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows system and network security concepts
- Proven ability to resolve PC hardware/software technical issues and install hardware/software products.
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012; Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
- Antivirus Management
- Basic VMware troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail; ability to work under supervision
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills; Powerpoint and Word also preferred
- Strong communications skills -- in person, in email, and on the phone
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Job Post for Economics Students
We are currently looking to hire for field based positions with the organization. Students with an interest in social justice, human rights, or communication skills would be ideal candidates.
We offer: Base pay of $15/ HR, growth potential, temporary and permanent positions, a warm and welcoming work environment, and the opportunity to work directly for the world's largest human rights organization.
Interested students should submit a short introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Activism Jobs with Amnesty International
Amnesty International is the world's largest human rights organization, comprising 7 million members worldwide. We work on issues like protecting human rights defenders, stopping police brutality, and helping Syrian refugees. You can find out more about our campaigns at amnestyusa.org
We are looking to hire students either permanently, or over summer break, to work directly for the organization in field based positions, talking to the public about our work and generating more support.
We offer: Base pay of $15/ HR, growth potential, a warm and welcoming work environment, great work experience, and the opportunity to work directly for the world's largest human rights organization.
Interested students should submit a short introduction and resume to email@example.com to get more information and/or an interview. We will contact successful applicants within 3-4 days.
The Steve Stern for Congress campaign is seeking dedicated students who are interested in a summer internship program with a competitive Democratic Primary Campaign. Interns will be responsible for assisting Field Organizers in volunteer recruitment, training, attending events and other key tasks. On top of that fellows will have face time with the candidate, staff the candidate at campaign functions and learn the ropes of the campaign world.
Interns will work with like-minded individuals in a fast-paced, fun environment and gain
invaluable campaign experience while developing key skills. Applicants should be committed to
Democratic values and be willing to put in the necessary work to win.
- Responsible for voter outreach through phone calls and canvassing.
- Recruit, train and manage volunteers through campaign operations.
- Fellows will learn how to cut turf, schedule events and other important functions in the
leading technology provider database for campaigns.
- Staff events such as meet and greets and house parties.
- Conduct outreach to community groups to increase size and scope of program.
- Have fun in an active team environment and sharpen organizational and communication
- Ability to commit at least 10 hours per week.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Good sense of humor and ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing work environment.
If you are interested please email Mashaal at Mashaalbhtt@gmail.com
Summer Internship 2016
Breta is a platform that allows people to work with teams of on-demand professionals effortlessly. Through our intelligent, automated team leader platform - personalized teams are created, clients are matched to talent, and project work is managed automatically. Our solution enables businesses to expand their workforce quickly, inexpensively, with little oversight.
What to expect:
A fast paced work environment where your opinion is valued and your work results in a tangible product. Our team collaborates to find solutions to tough problems, and you'll touch all aspects of our product. Working with engineers, designers, copywriters, marketers, financial analysts - it's all in a day's work.
The Intern will work on:
- Product strategy/management
- Business development
- Client/talent support
- High level tasks
A successful Intern candidate will bring:
- An analytical mind
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- The ability to take direction but also work independently
*Intern will be paid a daily stipend of $10 to cover food, and an unlimited metrocard to cover travel. Working times will consist of Monday - Thursday, from 9am - 5pm. A dedicated desk will be provided in our midtown office.
Interested students should contact Diane Shults (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Visit the new Office of Career Development & Internships Website!